Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"Well Babe, You Know I Love You..."

Three years ago today, Brent chose the words above to so eloquently begin his proposal! (I can already hear him getting mad at me for sharing that!) Of course I said yes, and we immediately began one green beer & champagne - fueled engagement celebration! I had the best time this morning looking through old photos of this day, trying to find a few that were taken before we had all been over-served. I didn't have much luck, but in remembrance of that wonderful day, here are a few!

Matt & Ali came and met us at Roppongi for a happy hour celebration. Not sure why I'm wearing blue on this green holiday...I do remember consuming a bottle of champagne before we left the house though...could it have impaired my color-vision?!


Oh, I was so happy! I remember the best part of that day was that I could finally legitimately pull all my wedding magazines out from under my bed and share our wedding plans with Brent! Anyone who knows me, knows the planning had begun long before the boy officially popped the question! Oh, and somewhere along the way I found a green ribbon for my hair!

All three of us engaged at the same time...Courtney, Ali & me.
2007 was the year of the wedding....



Fast forward to 2010...we returned to Roppongi, but this time Conlee joined us for happy hour!




2 comments:

Amy Miller said...

Adorable story...I still remember getting your phone call and screaming in the grocery store!

Melissa said...

These new posts are so cute! You kill me... finally take out the bridal magazines and tell Brent about our plans! haaa was laughing hysterically. Conlee is precious. Can't wait to see you guys today! xo