Thursday, September 24, 2009

4 months, 16lbs, 10oz and 26 inches long...97th percentile all around!

Conlee turned 4 months yesterday! She was such a trooper about her dr. visit. She just loves Dr. Parsons, and I don't think there was a point during the appointment where she wasn't smiling...until the evil nurse brought the needle out. But, I think even that part was way more traumatic for me than for her! Brent held her hands and I held her pacifier in her mouth and vigorously pet her head! The nurse did it so quickly, and Conlee really handled it great. She went to sleep most of the day after we got home, but I did manage to snap a few shots of her bandaged thighs...these were taken especially for you, Aunt Coco!!!



She woke up around 5:00 and patiently waited for her daddy to get home...I think him walking thru the back door is her favorite part of the day. I love to see her face light up when she sees him walk in!!!

this is her saying, 'um, seriously mom...where's dad?!'



Ahhhh....sweet relief! Daddy's home!




1 comment:

Pops said...

That face makes me smile too. She is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Of course she is in the 97th percentile, she is always at the top of her class.