Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Little Rock Visit

Well, Conlee and I have finally returned from our whirl-wind tour of Austin and Little Rock. We had such a great time! Lukarita was a blast, and I'll upload those pics soon. But, here are just a few from our trip to Little Rock. Conlee absolutely LOVED meeting her aunt Whit, uncle Stephen, great Granddad, all her cousins, Amy & crew and Deidra, David & Rowyn. We had such a great time with everyone. A HUGE thanks to Nanny & Pops for letting us invade their house for a week...Conlee does not travel lightly! We miss everyone and already wish we could come back...the week just went way too fast!


Conlee did great on the flight from Austin to LR. It was my first time traveling with her alone, and it was super easy. Here she is at the airport ready to meet everyone!


Such fun faces waiting for us at baggage claim!




Olivia and Conlee meeting for the first time.


Off to dinner at PF Changs where Marshall entertained us with his new dance moves

love this face!!! I can't tell you how much I desperately wanted to stash Marshall in my carry on and bring him back to SD with me!

Olivia is such a great big cousin! She was a huge helper all weekend long. And, she's known (at least by me) for the hilarious things that come out of her mouth. My all time favorite quote of this weekend came the first night I was putting Conlee to bed. The lights were out and I put Conlee down...as I turned, Olivia was standing beside the crib and she whispered to me, "Aunt Ashley, I could just eat her up! Couldn't you?!" I mean, where do these things come from?! LOVE sweet Olivia!


Conlee loved her aunt Whit, and we can't wait to meet our new cousin in January!!!


Conlee and Pops
Olivia's quote right before this picture was taken, "I've got Marshall on one arm and Conlee on the other...does it get any better than this?!" No, Olivia, it certainly doesn't get any better than these sweet faces!!!



Off to Pop's office to introduce the kiddos to everyone! Olivia and Conlee had super cute matching dresses!



Great Granddad and his two girls in their tutus!

Four Generations....



It's a sad day when the Eoff's go back to Dallas...
One last group shot

Stephen & Whitney's new ride!




HUGE highlight of the trip: meeting Deidra, David & Rowyn!

Great Granddad and his little Longhorn

We loved meeting Amy, Meagan & Savannah!

These girls have such great taste in clothes! :)

All the little Longhorns!


2 comments:

Amy Miller said...

Love all the new pics! Conlee looks so pretty in all of her little outfits and some of those faces are pure Brent! We had so much fun seeing you and miss you lots.

Brittany King said...

Oh Ash, can you believe the girls are almost 4 months! I'm dying, why is time going by so fast? I love these pics. I cannot wait for Conlee and Evie to meet!!! Love and miss you! xoxo