Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Estes Park

For the past 13 years, I've been hearing Ali talk about her family home in Estes Park. This summer, Conlee & I were lucky enough to be invited to spend a week there with Ali, Mia & Ali's mom. I have never been to Estes Park, and I've never been to Colorado in the summer time. It was just gorgeous! We had the best time picnicing, feeding ducks, going to the park and just playing with the girls around the house. Thank you so much Annie B & Ali for having us in your home. We now totally understand why it's such a special place. We can't wait to go again!

Conlee feeding ducks for the 1st time. It was all I could do to keep her from wading into the lake to splash with them! Both she and Mia kept eating the bread we were trying to get them to throw at the ducks. They had a good time though!


The girls love the double BOB. I'm not sure what Conlee is going to do when Reece gets here and she has to share a stroller with her. I may have to see if they sell a triple BOB so Conlee can still ride with Mia! This picture was taken right after I asked them to raise their hands if they were cute...they both shot both of their hands up...naturally!



Again, one of my favorite things to do is ask Conlee to raise her hand if she's cute. She thinks it's hilarious!

Dinner time on the deck!



Between pregnancy brain and just not knowing where we were half the time, I have no idea where any of these beautiful pictures were taken. I do know we went on an 11 mile drive, one-way, up hill and it was so beautiful. We got to the top and it was really just breathtaking!


This was taken on the stairs at the Stanley Hotel. Stephen King stayed here when he wrote The Shining...I haven't read the book or seen the movie, but I hear both are scary & great!

2 Little Indian Girls!


These are my favorite pictures. It was such a beautiful day, and the girls were in such a great mood after our picnic lunch. They really are the cutest things ever!








No comments: