Wednesday, July 28, 2010

4th of July in Little Rock

We're back! We had the BEST time on our vacation! We got to see all of our grandparents, cousins and friends, and Conlee should definitely win the award for best traveler. She was such a trooper as we went from Little Rock to Austin to Houston to Denver to Estes Park...whew! I must admit I've been a little overwhelmed at the idea of getting caught up on the blog. Please forgive the randomness of some of the pictures, but it's the best I can do!

All of the cousins at Nanny & Pop's house for 4th of July weekend. It was a zoo, and it's definitely not easy getting these 4 kiddos to all look at the camera and smile at the same time, but there is no where we'd rather be!


Conlee's new BFF...Stephen's dog, Jack. He now lives with my parents, and he was such a good sport! Conlee spent her afternoons 'riding' him, petting him and trying to give him kisses.




Sweet Bauer is getting so big! He's such a good baby...I hope Reece is as good natured!


More of Conlee with her buddy, Jack...




Conlee's favorite day was when we went to the athletic club pool. She and her daddy had a great time playing in the water...and have you ever seen a cuter baby in a bikini?!



One of my favorite parts of the trip was all the quality time we got to spend with Granddad! I used to always go to Granddad's house for coffee in the morning when I would come home to Little Rock. Now that I have Conlee, he is so sweet and always comes in from his farm early to have coffee with me at my parents house. Those times are definitely the highlight of my trip!



1 comment:

Stephen, Whitney, Olivia Jane, Marshall Wood, and Stephen Bauer said...

WOW!!! What a great update on all your fun adventures! Loved every picture and story. I'm sure you're happy to be home, but it sure looks like yall had a great time! Hope you're feeling great ash! We love and miss you!!