Friday, October 8, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010!

Well, I had to start this post with a little flashback to the pictures from the Pumpkin Patch in 2009. I can't even believe it's the same little girl in these pictures! I know babies grow the most in their 1st year, but this is really unbelievable...look at our little chunky monkey ladybug and her BFF the adorable angel!!!

Conlee, Halloween 2009


Conlee & Mia, 2009


So, Ali had the brilliant idea for the girls to be Longhorn Cheerleaders this year for Halloween. Perhaps if our favorite football team had these girls on the sidelines for real, we'd still be ranked #5...but that's another story!


Conlee looks like such a little girl...it makes me happy and sad at the same time. Of course I'm happy because she's growing and healthy and cute as can be. But I can't help but be a little sad at how quickly all this change has taken place! Where did my little baby go?!!?

Perhaps the only thing that hasn't changed in the last year is that these two are still thick as thieves! It's been so fun to watch them grow closer. They are really playing so well together these days, and nothing puts a bigger smile on Conlee's face than seeing her BFF, Mia!


I literally took over 400 pictures while we were there, and I didn't even get ONE where they were both looking at the camera and smiling. Unbelievable!



Love, love, love this adorable face!!!

Two half-smiles, but of course they're smiling at Ali and not me!


It was pouring down rain all afternoon, and when it finally let up the girls ran outside to all the rides. Unfortunately they were shut down for the day, but we'll be back. They desperately wanted on the carousel!


It wouldn't be a photo shoot with these two without this picture...I feel like we get one just like it every time! It's the look that says, "ENOUGH! No more pictures!!!"


Of course, instead of stopping with the pictures, I made Conlee do a wardrobe change! She was less than thrilled...


Here she is pointing at Mia like, "why doesn't she have to do this? I want to go play with her!"


Just a few more...look at those eyes! Those are straight off her daddy's face. I can't wait to see who Reece looks like!


And finally a smile...with this one we called it a day. Until next year...


2 comments:

The Frazier Family said...

I think the Longhorns could use these two, so y'all need to move here:)

Brittany King said...

I am laughing so hard right now! I love how you know that you are driving poor C crazy with all your pictures. Hilarious and they are both PRECIOUS!!! Bring those Longhorn cheerleaders to Texas ASAP! xoxo