Wednesday, September 29, 2010

We have a DATE!

Barring any unexpected water breakage, we will welcome Reece Tyler Hodges into the world on

NOVEMBER 1, 2010!!!

I was SO incredibly excited to go to the dr. today and actually set a date! If you know me at all, which you obviously do if you're reading this blog...then you know I'm a planner. The idea of just 'going into labor' makes me want to come completely unglued! I need to know the date, the time, the place, etc., and now I do! 31 days and counting until our threesome becomes a foursome...we can't wait!!!

Here she is at 35 weeks. This pregnancy has been so different than the last since I haven't been having ultrasounds twice a week. I haven't seen this sweet baby girl in 15 weeks, and I'm missing her! Dr. Greenberg hasn't been able to tell her position, so we do get to have another ultrasound in two weeks at our next visit. I can't wait to see her sweet face!



Ummm...what online shopping problem?!? So I'm completely obsessed with buying things for the baby. Is that so bad?! I'm convinced Brent's last business trip, where he just HAD to borrow my laptop, was all a big scam to leave me computer-less and try to save us some money! But I can't help it...I just love, love, love her name, and you know I love my monogramming!

And, in an effort to make sure Conlee doesn't feel left out (and to keep things even), I may have ordered a few matching outfits for the girls. Little girls' clothes are just so dang cute. I would be a bad mommy if I didn't buy them!!!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

oh my gosh am obsessed with the last outfit! you look great. Can't believe you only have 31 days left!