Sunday, January 23, 2011

An Exciting Saturday Night

Conlee was super excited to have company at dinner last night. She is constantly trying to share her food and drinks with Reece. We've tried to explain that Reece can't drink out of her sippy cup and that she's not quite ready for chicken nuggets...Conlee just isn't getting it, so for now we're watching her like a hawk. I'm constantly finding goldfish and Cheerios in Reece's carseat and swing. I guess there are worse things than a big sister who shares!


I have been trying for weeks to get a picture with Reece smiling. She is always so serious in her pics, and I hate that I haven't captured her precious little smile. This was the best one yet, but it hardly does her dimples justice! Oh well, just an excuse to take more pictures!


She's such a little chunk! I love, love, love her chunky thighs and big belly. She's the epitome of fat and happy, and just like her sister, she's a huge fan of bath time!


2 comments:

The Frazier Family said...

I love, love, love all the new posts and those girls are too cute!! I so wish Aud, Charlotte and I were at your play date...we miss y'all!

Brittany King said...

She is a chunk and I love love love it!!! Evie is a chunk too. Trust me, you'll miss it when the baby fat is gone. Nate has none left and he was the chunkiest of all babies. I miss it! Love the new pics, both girls are BEAUTIFUL!!! Love you all!