Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

In honor of the new year...and the fact that Reece is about to outgrow this precious outfit...I decided to brave another photo shoot with the girls. The last few times I've forced them to sit for pictures, it's been traumatic for the whole family. This time it went surprisingly well. Of course there are no shots like the ones I imagined when I ordered these two matching outfits...you know, with both girls smiling at the camera and at each other. What was I thinking?! I was clearly delusional. I've decided I need to redefine success around here. Successful photo shoots no longer consist of happy, smiling babies. Successful photo shoots are now defined by Conlee not killing Reece 'on accident' and for the next few years I guess, these so-called successful photo shoots will exist for the sole purpose of proving that the girls did have super cute matching outfits!

So, please scroll down to enjoy our very successful photo shoot!








1 comment:

The Murphy Family said...

I LOVE THESE PICS!!! Very successful!