Saturday, October 1, 2011

Texas FIGHT! Texas FIGHT!

I can't believe today is OCTOBER 1! What a difference a year makes! Just had to start this post out with a shot of our Longhorn cheerleader last October...before Reece was even born! Conlee was a Texas Cheerleader for Halloween last year and look how young she looks!!!


Fast Forward one year to this big girl!!!

We also have a new cheerleader on our squad...






I smile every Saturday when I put Reece in this dress because I remember the look on Brent's face when I paid $70 for it when Conlee was 3 months old. He thought I was insane...but of course I knew we would get our money's worth! ;)




Overall, we're pretty distracted and uninterested in the game...but we've got potential!

1 comment:

Cathleen said...

Cutest girls ever!! LOVE their outfits. LOVE and miss you guys!! xxx