Thursday, August 6, 2009

Our favorite time of day....

Bath time has quickly become the most anticipated part of our day. Conlee absolutely loves her bath...she must take after her Nanny, because she certainly doesn't get it from me! As soon as she hits the water she just settles in and a smile spreads across her face...you get the feeling she could spend hours in there just soaking. We also wash her hair each night, and she is such a good sport about the blow dryer. I can't let her hair air dry, or it gets way too frizzy! 





5 comments:

Unknown said...

she just cracks me up - such a combo and so beautiful. Don't you find yourself taking 2 million pictures of the same shot. Very addicting and so worth it. They grow so fast!

Ellie and Mark said...

We love this! We're not sure how to do it yet, but we love it! Thanks B & Ash!

Amy Miller said...

I am dying that you have a daughter with frizzy hair! Absolutely adorable.

Melissa said...

I love that you have a blog, because so do I ! Ha. I just haven't told anyone except my blog friends! :) She is so adorable. Can't wait to see you guys again this week. Love her! So beautiful!!!

Pops said...

After living with her Nanny for 33 years I can attest that she comes by loving her bath time honestly. We miss ya'll and look forward to seeing you soon.