Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Three Months Old!

WOW! How is it even possible that Conlee is 3 months old!?!? Sunday, August 23rd was the big day...I'm just a little late with my post! The time has flown, and we have enjoyed absolutely every second of it! Conlee is such a great baby and so much fun. I mean, naturally we're her parents so we think that, but it's true!  The whole 'cry it out' phase was definitely hard and traumatic, but she's been sleeping through the night since 8 weeks, and now we're smooth sailing. (Of course, Brent will kill me for jinxing things by saying that!) Our next two steps will be dropping our 10 pm feeding and going from 4 naps / day to 3 naps. I'm excited for the 3 nap phase because I'll have more fun awake time with her. Her favorite things to do these days are to hang out in her nap nanny and play with the butterfly balloon from her Aunt Ali, look at herself in the mirror and smile, listen to me read The Cat In The Hat and sit in her daddy's lap and coo and talk to him. (I swear she speaks to him in sentences...but only to him!)

Stay tuned for new pictures next week because we're headed to Austin for Conlee's 1st Lukarita! She's super excited to see her Gigi & Paps and Granddad & Ei! She's also going to meet lots of her "uncles", although Brent told me last night that Peter is NOT allowed to hold her! :) Plus she gets to meet more of her "aunts" too...O'Kelley & Sarah and sweet baby Tommy...and aunt Coco might fly in for a surprise appearance! Then we're off to Little Rock to stay with Nanny & Pops and she'll meet Aunt Whitney and Uncle Stephen, Great Granddad, Aunt Amy and all her cousins plus Deidra & Rowyn....whew! These are all BIG days, and we're loving every bit of it! 










3 comments:

Amy Miller said...

Love all the smiley pics! She gets more beautiful each time I see her. S has that same pink outfit, except we've already had to retire it since it's too tight for her tummy! hehehe

Melissa said...

She is so darn cute! I love ALL the pics and that blue dress is beautiful. did you get it at Spoiled Rotten? I am sure you did. Can we please take a picture of the girls next time we are all together???? looking forward to see you tonight :)

Debbie said...

She is just too cute for words... those eyes and that smile!!! Can't wait to get my hands on her - hurry up and come to Houston!