Thursday, August 13, 2009

Training for 2024

Brent has decided that Conlee is destined to be an Olympic swimmer...something about her long legs and super large hands! I did the math (so I probably got it wrong) but I think she could qualify for the 2024 games??? I figured if we want her to win gold, we better start training now. We went for our first swim this week...I don't know, but I think if she's going to start winning any races, she's first going to have to wake up! She's so funny, and she literally can sleep anywhere. Or, maybe it was her way too tight bathing suit cutting off her circulation and causing her to just pass out! Either way, we had a blast with Mia Murphy, Audrey Frazier and Piper Clark. Such a fun afternoon at the pool! Once Conlee got in the water she absolutely loved it. Audrey and Piper have about 6 months on Conlee and Mia, so they're a bit more active in the water. But Conlee and Mia will catch up in no time...and, now that we "need" another bathing suit, I have an excuse to go shopping! All in all, a perfect afternoon!





No comments: