Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Day In The Life...

It sure is getting exciting around here! Conlee is going to take off walking any day, I think. She currently spends her time walking in circles around her music table, excersaucer, the ottoman, the couch...really anything she can. She actually took a step the other day from Brent to me. We couldn't believe it, and we screamed and got so excited that we scared her and she fell down! Anyway, these videos are probably not interesting to anyone but her grandparents, but we just can't believe how big she's getting! 


And, we can add "always lock the back door" to my list of things to do. When I saw her turning the knob, I about died! How is she this tall already?!?

6 comments:

Jess and Jon said...

Oh goodness... get the baby proof locks READY! The other day Piper was outside hanging with the doggies (when mommy thought the house was totally sealed up). Get ready! Independence can be really fun too!

The Frazier Family said...

I can't believe she's found the door and figured it out, kinda. Smart girl. Baby proofing here you come!

Pops said...

It looks to me like she is trying to get out and come to Arkansas to see her Pops. Come on little girl, we'll have lots of fun!

Ellie and Mark said...

Actually, I think she was on her way to Houston to see her EI! I can't believe she's getting around that much. Watch out Brent and Ashley!

Karen said...

You can add great (or grand) aunts to the list of interested viewers. I really appreciate your postings; I check in every few days to view the progress and think this is one lucky baby. She is SO cute and personable--no great surprise considering the gene pool, but still it's fun to watch. Love to you three. Karen

Brittany King said...

OMG! Time for pad locks and alarm systems to be set during the day. I can't believe she's already trying to get out and she's not even one yet! Love you all xoxo