Sunday, April 4, 2010

He is Risen, He is Risen Indeed!

"Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.'" John 11: 25-26

Happy Easter! What a wonderful day. I am always in awe of God at Easter, but perhaps never more than this year now that I have my own child. Can you imagine the sacrifice?! Thank you, Lord, for sending your Son to die so that we might live! 

Here are a few pictures from our Easter weekend. We had a wonderful brunch this morning with the Fraziers: Courtney, Mark & Audrey and also Mark's brother, Willie, and his fiance, Sam. It was so great to spend the morning together. I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked, but here are a few! 





Audrey and Conlee thoroughly enjoyed the kiddie table! Well, really we let them sit with us, we just thought this was a cute photo op!



On Saturday afternoon we headed over to the Clark's house for an Easter egg hunt. We got there a little late because of Conlee's nap, but she still managed to find a few Easter eggs for her cute little basket! 





The Easter Bunny made an appearance at the party. Mark, I mean the Easter Bunny, was such a trooper despite the mix of frightened and fascinated kiddos. Conlee just kept staring at him so confused! ha!


1 comment:

Pops said...

What a great day! Thanks for getting the pictures. Makes me miss ya'll.