Sunday, April 25, 2010

These Boots Are Made For Walking!

Ok, so there are no boots...yet! But, this girl is WALKING! She's wobbly and definitely not consistent, but she took 5 steps on this video and then set a record at 7 steps...of course those were not caught by the video! Brent and I were so excited, and Conlee was pretty proud of herself too. I'm so glad we were both at home to see her take off...such a fun little family moment! Oh, and you better believe the boots will be purchased shortly...along with the heels, the flats, the flip flops, the tennis shoes...I'd say every shoe in every color in her size!

5 comments:

The Frazier Family said...

WAY TO GO CONLEE!! So proud of her!

Ellie and Mark said...

Okay, we're ready for her to walk across Texas! Way to go Conlee-girl!!!! Yeah!
Granddad & EI

Jess and Jon said...

AHAHAHAH!!! That is so exciting!! I remember that moment and it is so fun. Congrats!

Pops said...

Ok, so I'm thinking that there may have been some collusion going on here since we are coming to CA to keep Conlee and the timing of the first steps; I see that we will be shopping for shoes for sure. She is so cute!

Stephen, Whitney, Olivia Jane, Marshall Wood, and Stephen Bauer said...

Ohh my goodness, WAY TO GO CONLEE! That's so big!!! Yaaaay! Tell Conlee that her Aunt Whit, Uncle Stephen and the MOB are so proud of her!! Wayto get it on video Brent!!