Saturday, June 5, 2010

Conlee's 1st Princess Party

I can't believe Conlee is ONE!!! Last Saturday we had a party for our princess. It was in our backyard, and all Conlee's favorite friends, and of course family, were here. It was such a fun day of celebrating the little lady she's becoming!

Sweet Conlee, we love you so much. This last year has been the best ever! You bring so much joy to us and everyone around you. It is absolutely amazing to watch you grow and develop. You are so smart, and your little brain is like a sponge. It's crazy all the things you understand. Your daddy and I absolutely can't wait to watch you as you become a big sister when we welcome Reece into our family this fall. I can't believe we get to have 2 little girls in our house! Your daddy will not know what hit him!



We had Chick-Fil-A cater the food. YUMMY! Makes me wish we could have a birthday party everyday!


Thank you to Jess Clark, who is a cupcake wizard! These princess cupcakes were ADORABLE!!!


It's amazing how many people we can squeeze into our tiny backyard!


Aunt Ali did the flowers...she's amazing!


Conlee's little throne!



The birthday girl taking a little rest...all this action was exhausting!


Audrey Frazier and Piper Clark came to help Conlee celebrate!


Eric & Anniston Brown trying to visit with Conlee, but all she wanted was her daddy's food!


Ali & Mia!


Again, a HUGE thanks to Jess...she decorated Conlee's cake, and it was cuter than I could have imagined!


If you've seen any of my previous posts, you know Conlee has a slight sweet tooth...this girl was in heaven!


I can't believe she's offering to share...I guess she does have enough to go around!



Happy 1st Birthday, Sweet Conlee! We love you!!!


2 comments:

Jennifer McWilliams said...

Precious little party!!! OK, Eric Brown... how do I know him??? Baylor I think??? By the way, I LOOOVVVEEE the name Reece! It's on our short list... if we ever have a girl :)

Brittany King said...

OMG fabulous party Ash! Love everything, the outfit, the cupcakes, the tables and flowers. Go Ali! Wish we could have been there. Next year???!!! xoxo