Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer Vacation

Well, this second pregnancy is in full swing, and I've definitely let some things slide...namely my blogging! It took me about 2 hours today to play catch up with all my pictures. We really have been doing all kinds of fun things, I'm just way too exhausted at the end of the day to document any of it!


We'r'e heading out for a month-long vacation on Wednesday. We'll be in Little Rock for about 2 weeks, then head to Austin for a long weekend and Lukarita, and finally we'll meet back up with Ali and Mia at their house in Estes Park, CO for a week. All that to say, I'll be falling off the blogging radar, but I'll be back in full force at the end of July with all kinds of pictures from our travels. For all of you we're about to get to see, we really can't wait!!!




No comments: