Monday, June 28, 2010

Preschool?!

I know this is the most random post, but I just had to do it. Ali and I took the girls to the church today to meet the preschool director. It's actually time to put them on the waitlist for Fall 2011! I just can't believe that I filled out a waitlist form today for my sweet baby girl. I had to take a picture almost as proof that it really happened!


I loved the director of the program, and I really think Conlee will love going to 'school'. When Ali and I introduced the girls to the woman, we told her we were church members and that our girls were in the nursery on Sunday. She said, "oh, are these the BFFs I hear so much about?!" Ali and I just started laughing...it seems their little reputations are already proceeding them. Big shocker!




No comments: