Tuesday, December 7, 2010

La Jolla Christmas Parade

Sunday afternoon we loaded up (which is no small feat!) and headed over to Matt & Ali's house to walk to the La Jolla Christmas Parade. I love this time of year in La Jolla. When I first moved here, it really bothered me that it was so warm in December...it just never felt like Christmas. But now, I love the mix of Christmas trees and palm trees...it's only taken 9 years, but it just feels like home! Especially when we're walking through the parade and see so many of our friends...none of whom were married or had babies when we met. A lot has happened in the last 9 years for sure!

After the parade, our church had a live manger scene and a cookie decorating station set up in the courtyard. Who knew Mia & Conlee would be such excellent cookie decorators!










1 comment:

The Frazier Family said...

Love, Love, Love all the new posts and I get so excited to see all the matching dresses:)Ha! Miss y'all!