Friday, December 10, 2010

Sweet Sisters...

Conlee really is turning into such a sweet big sister. She is super helpful with Reece all day long. She loves to take Reece her pacifier, turn on and off her sound machine before and after naps, 'hold' her, give her kisses, pat her back to help me burp her, and all kinds of other helpful things. The one thing I cannot get her to do these days is wear clothes! The girl LOVES to be naked. She's started trying to take off her diaper, too, but she knows that will get her into trouble. She can be anywhere in the house and I'll hear the tabs on her diaper being pulled off, followed by this loud, cackling laughter, and then she'll run into whatever room I'm in and 'hide'. Her hiding consists of covering her face...the whole, if I can't see you, you must not be able to see me, routine. As long as her diaper stays ON, I find this whole bit pretty funny!

Anyway, we have all these precious matching outfits, and I can't get her to wear ANYTHING! I tried for a photo shoot yesterday with their Big / Little Sister outfits. No such luck...but I did get some cute ones with her top off. And let's be honest, you can totally pull off being naked if you've got a pretty, hot pink bow in your hair!



I tried one more time to get her dressed...no such luck!

Ah, Daddy's home...all is well with the world now!


No comments: