Thursday, March 10, 2011

Family Photos 2011

Ok, you’re going to have to be a loyal and faithful blog follower to hang on for this post! I’m about to go on and on and on…not so much with words, but there are about a million photos below. But I can’t help it! I know I’m biased. I know that every mom thinks their child is the most precious thing around. That is how it should be! But let me just say that I have a physical heart reaction when I see these photos of my little family! Like a real, true tugging on my heart when I look at the faces of these two girls. Obviously Reece is beautiful and stunning and I love her to pieces, but she’s still a baby and not too demonstrative. Conlee, on the other hand…I am absolutely dying over Conlee in these pictures. Could she be any cuter? I think not!























5 comments:

Cathleen said...

so beautiful!!! cannot wait to hug you, brent and the girls this weekend! xxx

Stephen, Whitney, Olivia Jane, Marshall Wood, and Stephen Bauer said...

OHHHHHHHH MY GOSH ASHLEY!!! How can we get some of those! And yes!!! cutest little pictures of Conlee I've ever seen. I want to eat her up! That sweet little curly hair, beautiful eyes, cutest little teeth ever! Precious! And Reece looks JUST LIKE YOU!!! She's so beautiful! Wish we could run play with you guys on the beach! Missing yall SO MUCH and praying for your big days! We love you!!

The Murphy Family said...

cutest pics ever! I have a heart reaction too!

Jess and Jon said...

Ash... these are amazing. I want the name of that photographer before you leave. You guys are so beautiful!!!

Debbie said...

Such a beautiful family! I want to get my hands on those girls - maybe one weekend when you girls are in town, have Mark or Ellie call me so I can come meet them. (of course, I'd say HI to you too!)