Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Few Random Pics...

So the memory on our Mac is completely full, and I haven't been able to upload any new pictures for awhile. Brent is 'working' on it...whatever that means! I've been super frustrated b/c I have been taking all these pictures and finally decided to just put them on my laptop...anyway, here are a few random ones of the girls lately.


Conlee is OBSESSED with Reece. She will not let me go into Reece's room without her for any reason. Ever. As much as it is cute, it's also pretty annoying! But the up-side is I got some cute shots of these little bed-buddies!





The other night we had some bunnies over for dinner! Granddad and EI sent these cute little bunny ears for the girls. Conlee would not wear hers to save her life, so I put them on Reece and started taking her picture alone and telling her how pretty she was. It took about 2 seconds before Conlee demanded I put ears on her and take her picture too! Whatever works, right?!!




We then of course used the opportunity to slip into something a little cuter for a photo! I love these dresses. They remind me of the song "Bullfrogs and Butterflies" that I used to sing as a kid...anyone remember that one?!




She's so serious! I promise she smiles a lot throughout the day...just not when I have the camera pointed at her!





No comments: