Saturday, July 9, 2011

Potty Princess

Conlee is...

POTTY TRAINED!!!

I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to be able to write that sentence! I have been completely dreading potty training since the moment Conlee was born, but it is over and we survived! We actually did very well, thanks to the 3 Day Potty Training Method. I highly recommend it to anyone who's got a little one to train. The first day was completely touch and go, we coasted through the second day, regressed a bit on the third day, and now we're pretty much smooth sailing! With the exception of nighttime, I'd say Conlee is making it to the potty 90% of the time. Everytime she has an accident, it's usually due to some sort of distraction like friends coming over to play, mommy tending to Reece and forgetting that I need to pay attention to Conlee, etc. She is so proud of herself, and I couldn't be more proud of her either. It is such a wonderful feeling to no longer have 2 babies in diapers! I'm still not sure what to do about the nighttime. I don't know really how to help her stay dry overnight, so I would welcome any suggestions. I may decide to go to pull ups...I guess it depends on when I get tired of changing sheets!


She's clearly very proud of herself here...and rightfully so!


Big girl panties and big girl shoes!




Here's a video of the potty princess at play. She's got such an imagination. She typically rides Reece's train to the store everyday to buy milk and muffins. She usually swings by Dallas to pick up her cousin, Marshall boy, as she calls him. On occasion she stops by work, but like her mommy, that never lasts long! I get so tickled just listening to her talk. Love her!



1 comment:

Cathleen said...

so proud of her! love to each of you!