Friday, September 16, 2011

10 Years Later...

I cannot believe it has been 10 years since I graduated from college! Time flies when you're having fun, I guess, and fun is always a part of any time I get to spend with these girls! We try to take a little trip each year to spend some quality time together. We're fortunate in that our husbands all enjoy being together, too, so we've decided to alternate years with girls' trips and couples' trips. This year was just girls, and we had a blast. A long weekend of good food, good conversation, and just general good times. We've been through a lot in the last 10 years, and this year was especially sweet because we have so many new little babies on the way. God is so good, and I'm so thankful for these girls, their friendships, their families, and the new lives represented in these pictures...2012 will be a good year for babies!!!




Courtney and Baby Butler, Ali, me, Sarah, Jenny & Baby Miller, Meridith and Baby Hayes & O'Kelley

















No comments: