Monday, January 11, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Just because the rest of the country is in the middle of a deep freeze, there's no reason Conlee and I can't go hang out barefoot at the park in the middle of January! We headed over to La Jolla Shores today to meet up with Courtney and Audrey. Conlee just loves the swings. I really think she could have stayed all day!






Today was also our first sunscreen application...this face is just priceless! She was so confused and didn't understand what in the world I was putting on her face!

 

Audrey always has the best toys! Today Courtney broke out the bubbles and they were super fun!
 

Are we going to start crawling soon? She's getting closer!!!



1 comment:

Brittany King said...

That sunscreen picture might be the funniest thing I have ever seen! Girl, you've got an early crawler, get your running shoes ready. Evie and I sent hugs and kisses!!! xoxo