Saturday, January 2, 2010

We get to live HERE!

Brent has really been sharpening his photography skills lately. He took these pics at the end of our street...are you kidding me that this is our view?! WOW! When Ali and I moved here 8 years ago, we vowed to never take the sunsets for granted. I'm happy to report that we have kept that vow and regularly walk to the beach to appreciate God's wonderful work!

Speaking of God's wonderful work, as 2009 closes it seems fitting to just point out a few of our many, many blessings this year. First, sweet Conlee! That God has entrusted her to us is simply overwhelming. Every day her new discoveries and new babbles and new rolls and kicks just reinforce what we already know...she is a little miracle! We are so thankful for her, we are so thankful that Brent has a job that has allowed us to stay in La Jolla this long. I am so thankful that God has provided, through Brent's job, the opportunity for me to stay home with Conlee. I'm thankful that I have a wonderful husband who works so hard so I can stay home...that he sees the value in that is the best Christmas gift I could ever have! We are so thankful for all our friends and family...and all the other new little miracles we welcomed into the world this year...Mia, Anniston, Shane, Savannah, Tommy, Riley, Evie and all the bible study babies (and late last year, Audrey & Piper!) God is so good and so faithful!




2 comments:

Jess and Jon said...

OMG!!! These are AMAZING! Go Brent! When can he start doing our family portraits?!? ;)

Brittany King said...

Gorgeous pictures, gave me chills. I can't believe we ever lived there. I never took it for granted not one second and I'm so glad you all don't either. Miss you all sooooooooooo much!!!!