Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sonoma 2010...oh my!

I love my BFFs! A few weeks ago, Brent and I were able to get away for the weekend with some of my favorite friends and their husbands. We went to Sonoma for a long weekend of wine tasting, relaxing, wine tasting, spa treatments, wine tasting, golfing, wine tasting, brewery visits and more wine tasting! It was the perfect weekend....except....note to self: next time you plan a vacation to the wine country, try not to get pregnant until after the vacation is over! :)

Our crew at the 1st vineyard we visited, Mauritson ( I think!)




The highlight of the trip was visiting Arista, the McWilliams' vineyard. It was by far the most beautiful place we went all weekend. The grounds are gorgeous...beautiful rolling hills, Japanese gardens, lots of areas to picnic, not to mention it's owned by the nicest family around. We were sad to miss Mark and Jennifer, but we had a great time with Ben!


Ben's dog, Coco, took a serious liking to Ali...or at least to her chocolate chip cookie!



Matt & Ali Murphy

Jeff & Courtney Butler (aka, Team Cocobutters)


Matt & Sarah McIntyre


Paul & O'Kelley Little


Mark & Meridith Hayes

All the girls. Why are my friends so significantly shorter than me?!




This picture explains so much...


Mainly, it explains this picture! And THIS picture wins for most exemplifying everyone at one point or another during the weekend...except for me of course, since I already mentioned I forgot to NOT get pregnant before I went wine tasting!



All in all, a great time with great people. I'm already hard at work planning our next getaway!

1 comment:

Brittany King said...

Jealous! We want in on the next one, seriously, we will fly in and I promise to take it low at some point!