Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Life with 2 at 2 Weeks!

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since Reece arrived! We are slowly getting acclimated to life with two girls. My parents were here until the 13th, and I was SO sad to see them go...so were Brent and Conlee! Our house has never been so clean or organized, and I doubt it will be again in the near future! Mom was so helpful with the girls, waking up with Conlee and Reece every morning so Brent and I could sleep a bit longer, helping us with Reece's feedings when we were trying to get her back up to her birth weight, doing all the laundry, cooking meals, making cookies, playing with Conlee non-stop...what will we do without her?! Well, here's a little look back at the last two weeks...

Conlee is warming up to the idea of me holding another baby. She's really becoming such a sweet and helpful big sister. I knew she would come around!




We went to the park to meet Ali and Mia. It's a whole different world getting two kids out of the house. I don't know what I'll do now that my mom is gone and I have to handle both of them by myself!



The first attempt at a photo shoot with both girls was a total failure! I wish you could see their cute "big / little sister" shirts a little better. We'll have to try this again in a few days!


Reece's 1st bath! Conlee was super interested and wanted to crawl in there with her! She kept trying to give Reece all her bath toys...it was really sweet!



No comments: