Wednesday, October 21, 2009

2 Years Later...

A lot can happen in 2 years! 2 years ago this morning, I was waking up for the first time as Mrs. Brent Hodges....such a great day!!! Brent and I had a fun night last night celebrating our 2nd anniversary. Ali babysat Conlee, and we were able to get away for dinner AND a movie. What a night!

That was then....

This is now...
2 years ago, I didn't even know what Rice Cereal was! Now it's a morning staple around the Hodges house!

Brent brought me these beautiful flowers last night...what a great guy! :)

2 comments:

Brittany King said...

Happy Anniversary! Love and miss you guys and hope to see you in a few days here in TX! I see you got the Chicco high chair, yay! Evie sends Conlee her love :) xoxo

Stephen, Whitney, Olivia Jane, Marshall Wood, and Stephen Bauer said...

Ahhhh! I completely forgot to wish you a Happy Anniversary...so here it is two whole days late...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I can't believe it's been two whole years! Wow! I can't get over how big sweet Conlee is getting! Off to look at the baptism pics! Can't wait! :) Heard it was a great weekend...wish we could have been there. Love you soooo!