Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Conlee & Mia's Baptism

Here are some pictures from the actual baptism. I can't believe that Ali and I were able to have our girls baptized together! We are so fortunate to have the happiest, healthiest and cutest little girls. God is so good!


Conlee was able to wear my Christening gown. My Nanny gave my cousin and me matching gowns from one of her trips to Sweden. I think it's still so beautiful! 







Abby sent Conlee and Mia matching panties with pink crosses on them. Everyone in the pews at church was gasping when they saw these 2 cute little bottoms!



Conlee being baptized...

now it's Mia's turn!

With our pastor, Paul. He did pre-marital counseling for us 2 years ago...he also did pre-marital counseling for and married Ali & Matt!

1 comment:

Stephen, Whitney, Olivia Jane, Marshall Wood, and Stephen Bauer said...

Such great pictures of everybody! What a memorable day! Conlee and Mia are too cute. Love that you both had little girls and get to do such fun things like this together! :) Kiss my sweet neice for me.