Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch!

Today we headed out to the pumpkin patch in Del Mar for what we thought would be a great photo op...boy were we right! Have you ever seen such cute little girls?! I think I'm being objective when I say they are the CUTEST THINGS EVER!!! 

Since Mia & Conlee can't quite sit up on their own, Ali and I had the brilliant idea to take our bumbo seats with us. They worked great, but with the girls' dresses over the top, Mia & Conlee look a little like two SugarPlum Fairies! 

Mia Murphy (almost 4 months) & Conlee Hodges (almost 5 months) Where has the time gone?







Audrey Frazier and Piper Clark joined in the pumpkin fun! 

Now on to the costume portion of the photo shoot. Conlee didn't have a very good morning nap, and she got a little cranky when I made her put on her Halloween costume...

Sweetest little ladybug ever!

Most adorable angel for sure!

mmmmm....the tulle was tasting good!

This is Conlee's "Mom, are we seriously still here?" face!

Last one! I just had to get these precious shoes! 

4 comments:

Jess and Jon said...

Hilarious! So much fun and those two are too cute!

The Frazier Family said...

I just learned how to comment!!! I love blogs and I love these two girls!!! Where has the time gone...can you believe that last year at this time these baby girls weren't even in our lives yet? Hard to imagine life without them!!

Amy Miller said...

These are the cutest pics ever! I think C is starting to look more like you and her little expressions are just adorable. Love the fall dress AND the ladybug costume!

Brittany King said...

I am cracking up! This is the cutest thing ever. I love the bumbo idea and will be taking mine to our pumpkin patch trip next week. Fab idea! Where on earth did you find dresses big enough to cover them and they match. I love my A's!!!!!!!