Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bye, Bye, Browns....

Today is such a SAD day! Our favorite friends, the Browns, are moving to Orange County...boooooo!!!!! We had a farewell dinner on Tuesday night, and I just can't tell you how sad we are to see them go. Melissa joined my bible study right around the time we found out we were pregnant. She, Ali and I went through our pregnancies together and really became such great friends! Their precious daughter, Anniston, was born exactly one week after Conlee, and roughly 3 weeks before Mia. Fortunately, the OC is only about an hour away....we will definitely be traveling for play dates with this crew! We'll miss y'all!!!!!! 

Melissa and Annie...our honorary Texans! :)

Mia at the farewell dinner...



Can you tell how broken up Conlee is over the whole thing? 

I had to put a pic of my table on here...my mother-in-law, Ellie, gave me all these great and creative ideas...I mean, candles in the pumpkins?! How cute is that?! 





1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh I love this... We will miss you guys sooo much! Don't know what I would have done without you and Ali through the pregnancy and now being a mom! :) We will definitely get together even though we are moving. And I love that Anniston and I are honorary Texans. ha ! :)