Thursday, October 29, 2009

Conlee's Nursery

Some of you have asked to see pictures of Conlee's nursery. I guess most of Conlee's early visitors remember her in the "nook" when we had our entire house packed up! We have since unpacked, and she has her very own room...life is much better this way for Conlee and us! It's still a small space, but we think it's super cute!

Yes, there is a TV in her room...I know that is pitiful, but it's purely because we have NO space and too many tvs! Doesn't every family have 3 tvs for every 900 square feet?!

The alphabet cross-stitch above the changing table was cross-stitched by my mom when she was pregnant with me. Conlee loves to look up at it while we are changing her. We sing our ABC's a lot around here! 
The cross-stitch beside the bookshelf was also cross-stitched by my mom, but this one is a birth announcement specifically for Conlee! 

No comments: