Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Best Play Date Ever

Today we had the biggest treat...our BFFs Melissa & Anniston drove all the way from the OC to play with us for the afternoon! Melissa was in my bible study, she & I were pregnant together, went through childbirth classes together and delivered our baby girls 7 days apart. She and her family moved to the OC a few months ago, and we have missed them SO MUCH!  

Conlee is so excited and waiting on Annie to get here...

They're here!!!! Conlee & Annie wasted no time getting reacquainted!

Why all the tears??? Once everyone else arrived, we had a chorus of tears ...but only for a second...



Yay, all our friends are here!


Annie was super excited to see sweet Charlie!

Look at those beautiful baby blues! We miss you Annie!!!



The first of many times she'll roll her eyes at me when I love on her!
 
Sweet Audrey! We're so glad you came over!

Conlee loves her Aunt Ali
!
Oh, I wish these sweet girls could come play with me everyday!


2 comments:

The Frazier Family said...

I'm so gald we finally got to see y'all! Thanks for having us over!

Melissa said...

We had the best time with you guys and miss you so much! We can't wait to come down for another play date soon! We love hanging out with you girls!!! xoxo