Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Conlee's Maiden Voyage!

Yesterday we went boating in San Diego Bay with the Fraziers and the Clarks. It was Conlee's first boat ride, and she loved it. I was a little worried because we skipped her afternoon nap so we could go on the outing, but she was thoroughly entertained by the water, birds, other boats, and of course she loved spending time with her buddies, Audrey & Piper!




Courtney, Audrey, Piper and Jess

Conlee, Piper and Audrey decided to take a turn at the wheel...we didn't tell them we were already docked!


These are my favorite pictures. Conlee discovered her mommy's chocolate chip cookies! I think I've created a monster!



Please note the cookie crumbs in her hair! She was staring at the cookies with awe and wonder!



Beautiful shot of the downtown skyline. I know the rest of the country is basically frozen solid, but it was 75 and sunny here!


1 comment:

Pops said...

I'm so glad that you got to take them to the water. They looked like they loved it. Seeing the cookies sure brought back memories. They're so cute!