Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Crawling at Music Class


Ok, first let me say there are a lot of pictures in this post and I'm going to ramble, so I'm sorry! I was that mom at music class today who needed to put her camera down and actually get involved, but I just couldn't help it...they were too cute! Conlee got to go to music class twice this week because we had to make up for missing a class last week. I was so excited to go back today because I forgot my camera yesterday and it was parachute day...and, our good friend Charlie Adams goes to class on Wednesday, so we got some good play time with him too!

Anyway, we're all sitting around in the circle and Miss Beth brings out all the toys...the first were these teddy bear hand puppets, and Conlee loves them. Usually, she passes them out to the babies who can't crawl yet (Conlee included...) until TODAY! I couldn't even believe it, but the girl went after her puppet and got it! She's been rocking back and forth forever, and I really started to think we were going to skip the whole crawling phase....which I was fine with, it would have been a lot less dirty and I could have left her unattended for longer periods of time....but, once I saw her actually doing it, I was so super excited! I was trying not to act like too much of a crazy person...no one else realized that she had never crawled before, but I just couldn't help it! Of course I was totally unprepared and didn't have a video camera or anything, so the best I could do were these first two pictures.

Here she is crawling towards the puppet...

and she got it!

Now we're on to the parachute, which she was a little unsure of even though she loved it yesterday


Conlee and Charlie underneath the parachute, not really knowing what to expect...


ah, but they love it!


I can't help but think Charlie is laughing at Conlee's static electricity in her hair!


Fun with the globe balls...

and then straight to the mouth just like everything else these days...I've never seen so much drool!

Our best buddies, Charlie & Amy!

2 comments:

Jess and Jon said...

YES!!1 Crawling! How fun... I am bummed but the Tues class does not work for P's middle of the day nap. Maybe next session we can find one that works for everyone... but we know how hard it is to coordinate these little ladies. Geesh!

Brittany King said...

OMG go Conlee!!! Too precious! I would have been freaking out too. Love the dress too!