Sunday, February 7, 2010

Valentine's Day Party!

Yesterday Conlee went to her very first Valentine's Day Party! Ali and Mia hosted all the little babies for a make-your-own valentine party.  All I can say is "WOW!" Ali is so creative...oh my goodness...she had every crafty item you could ever imagine on hand so that we could make the cutest, most creative cards for our special Valentines. Daddies and Grandparents should be watching the mail! Thank you Ali and Mia for such a fun afternoon!

On another note...there are certain times in my adult life when I realize I am turning into my mother...(that I should be so lucky!)...but this picture is one of them. As we were heading out to the party, I made Brent 'snap a quick picture' (or 15) in the backyard before we left. It wasn't until later that I realized this is such a Cindy thing to do...before EVERY event I ever went to in my entire life, we had to just 'snap one quick picture' (or one entire roll of film) before we left for the actual event. Anyway, poor Conlee...this is just the beginning...but isn't she so cute?! I'm so glad we took it! 


 Here's one of the 'stations' of crafty things...Ali had cut out a million little hearts on adorable paper for us to use...she had glitter, glue, ribbons, letters, markers, anything you could imagine!


She had even printed out adorable photos of all the babies so they could put their picture on the valentines...I'm so sure! Who thinks of all these things...I'm so glad Conlee gets to grow up around this!
 
I'm not crafty, but I can bake! My contribution...cupcakes and my mom's delicious sugar cookies!

All the little ones...Shane Murphy, Audrey Frazier, Charlie Adams, Mia Murphy, Piper Clark, and Conlee. It's impossible to get one where everyone is smiling and looking at the camera!

Mia & Conlee

Charlie and Mia...they were so cute! Charlie was super interested in Mia's necklaces!

Piper and Audrey with their glitter and glue!

Conlee in her new Valentine's Day dress...heart necklaces courtesy of Audrey. Audrey is ever the fashionista, and she loves to accessorize. She brought necklaces for all the girls!
 
Sweet Audrey! I cannot believe how long her hair is getting and all those beautiful curls!
 



The end of the party...it was so fun! Laura, Ali, Jess, Piper, Me, Conlee, Audrey & Courtney!


No comments: