Sunday, May 23, 2010

Birthday Picnic at the Cove

Since Conlee's birthday party is not until next weekend, we decided to have a little mini-celebration at the Cove this afternoon. Matt, Ali & Mia joined us for a picnic, and we had the best time. It was a beautiful day, despite the hurricane force winds! The girls loved playing together outside, and as you'll see below, Conlee LOVED her birthday cupcake! Today was a good practice run before she gets her own cake next weekend...I'll definitely be stripping off her clothes before she digs into her dessert. I'm not sure the bib and dress will ever be the same. But, she had a blast and that's what's important! Thanks, Murphys, for celebrating with us! Happy Birthday, Conlee!!!

Aunt Ali brought the bubble gun...it's always the hit of the party!


Conlee LOVES her Aunt Ali. She cried the other day at the park when I tried to separate them so I could hold her...thanks a lot, sweet daughter 0f mine!




She's such a big girl...I can hardly stand it!



Conlee loves her daddy. She wants to be anywhere he is...it's so sweet!

One of her favorite games...one, two, three, WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!


Our little birthday princess...the year has flown by!



Um, do you think she liked the cupcake?!





Cupcake bandit on the loose...it took more than a few wet wipes to clean this girl up!




4 comments:

Jess and Jon said...

I want that cupcake pic for my cupcake blog! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Brittany King said...

Hilarious! Cupcake bandit!!! Love her!

The Frazier Family said...

I'm so sorry we missed it!! It looks like Conlee had the best time!

The Murphy Family said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Conlee! I see I've rubbed off on you as far as cupcake eating goes...