Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Conlee Turns 2...and Gets a Haircut!



Happy 2nd Birthday to my sweet baby girl! May 23 was the big day, but we've already established I'm super far behind on my blog posts! I cannot believe she is two years old. The time has flown! We started her big day with balloons and donuts...two of her favorites!




It was so funny watching her blow out the candles. It never occurred to me she wouldn't know what to do, but she didn't. She tried to touch the flame, which of course freaked me out. She eventually got it after I explained it, though!



Sharing a balloon with her sister. She's so thoughtful and aware of Reece. I love watching them together!



In the afternoon after naps, we headed to Pigtails and Crewcuts to get her 1st haircut!



Nanny and Reece with a front row seat for Conlee's haircut



Pops came and met us too...it was a family affair!



I was really worried at how she would act, but she did great. I guess if you give anyone enough suckers they'll behave!








We told her before she got in the seat that if she was a good girl, she could pick out a toy. I figure it's a reward and not a bribe if you offer it before there's any bad behavior! She did great, and she picked out a big orange dinosaur!








Happy girl with her new 'do and her daddy!









Off to a birthday dinner at Cheeburger Cheeburger. She insisted on reading all her birthday cards herself. The Cat in the Hat card from Granddad and EI was a hit!



Chicken nuggets and fries served in a pink cadillac!





Reece thinks Conlee is HILARIOUS!!!




seriously, no one can make her laugh like her sister can!



Conlee and Daddy table dancing for Reece



Best part of the night was the ice cream!





The dress was a mess, and it had to go...but at least the girl still has her bow!






No comments: