Tuesday, June 14, 2011

We're Back!

Oh. My. Goodness. I know I kept saying I was going to catch up on the blog, but I really didn't believe myself! This is nothing short of a miracle! I did it! If you're even still reading this, you're beyond a faithful reader because we have been silent on the blog front for months. Between moving across the country, my iMac breaking down and just feeling like our lives are completely disrupted in general, it's been difficult to motivate myself to blog. But, I'm back and committed to staying! Afterall, lots is going on and lots is coming up. These are all big days, even if we're homeless and jobless and living with our parents! We've had lots of fun adventures in the past months and we have a full summer ahead. Not to mention, a one little Conlee Ann Hodges will be starting preschool in the fall! (How is that possible, btw?!?!)


So, if you have nothing else to do...feel free to start reading and catch up on our last few months. Enjoy!

No comments: