Monday, December 7, 2009

Guess what came in Monday's mail!?!

Conlee got a beautiful new Christmas dress in the mail today from her Granddad and EI! I waited until she was up from her nap before we opened her package. Of course, she would have preferred to just chew on the gorgeous dress, but we opted for the next best thing: a photo shoot of course! Now the really amazing thing about this photo shoot...besides how adorable Conlee is....is that she's completely sitting up all by herself, and she did so while I took about 45 pictures! She was so great...she just sat smiling and looked at the tree and touched the ornaments and lights...ahhh...I love her, and I've trained her well. The girl can pose in a photo!  





2 comments:

The Frazier Family said...

She is the prettiest Christmas present I've ever seen!! I know, about these girls leaving us one day it just can't happen...right?? We might be singing a different tune when they are 30 and still living with us :-)?!?!

Brittany King said...

She is a mini Ash! I love it. What a super model. That dress is adorable! Evie sends her love to her little California bestie!!! I hope they know they are long distance best friends...they have no choice!