Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....and I'm 6 months!

How on earth is my baby 6 months old!?! November 23rd was the day...we headed to the dr. for her 6 month check up and shots....oh, how I hate that nurse! Actually, the nurse is pretty awesome and does the shots so super fast, Conlee hardly knows what's happening to her. Here are her 6 month stats:

length - 28.5 inches (99.5th percentile!)
weight - 18.10 pounds (92nd percentile!)
I forget her head circumference, but no one really cares about that one anyway...I do remember it was only the 72nd percentile. 

These days Conlee is a PURE JOY to us! She's sitting up and grabbing at everything, babbling non-stop and smiling all the time. She still just has her two bottom front teeth, but I feel like she should get some more any day now. She's eating 3 meals and a snack each day, and still prefers vegetables to fruit. (so weird!) She's going through a bit of a "mommy attachment" phase, but her daddy can make her laugh like no other. We just love, love, love her to death and feel so blessed to be her parents! 

Here are a few shots of her in her Christmas tutu from Nanny & Pops. We're going to see Santa Clause today, so stay tuned  for those pictures soon. If you know me at all, you know that the Christmas Season....I mean Birthmas Season...is my absolute favorite time of year. I can't wait to experience it all with Conlee for the first time!                       




2 comments:

Melissa said...

can she get any cuter?!? She is such a happy baby :) Love her tutu!

Stephen, Whitney, Olivia Jane, Marshall Wood, and Stephen Bauer said...

That is the cutest little outfit and hat ever! She's getting so big! I've just had the best time catching up on your blog...loving every picture so much! The most recent ones too in her big pink duck bath and precious. Give her big smooches from her aunt whit and tell her we love her everyday please! :) LOVE YOU!!!