Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Santa Baby

Ahhh...it's the MOST wonderful time of the year!!! Today Conlee went to meet Santa for the first time, and she was such a trooper! I was a bit worried she would hate Santa since she's been so freakishly attached to me lately, but she did great! She's definitely no stranger to the flash bulb, and she just sat there smiling while I took about a million pictures. It was so fun! 




I had to include this pic of one of our best buds, Audrey Frazier...as you can tell, she was NOT a fan! I almost wish Conlee had screamed too, because I just love this precious picture of sweet Audrey!


After logging many hours finishing up our Christmas shopping, Daddy met us at the Christmas tree lot to pick out the perfect tree. All in all, a perfect day! 


1 comment:

The Frazier Family said...

I think this is a good sign...Conlee will def. love Christmas just as much as her Mommy!