Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mia and Conlee do Christmas!

Conlee and I headed over to Mia's house yesterday so the girls could exchange their first Christmas presents. Ali and I decided that Mia would always give Conlee a special ornament to start her personal collection, and Conlee will always give Mia a little dessert plate to start her collection. I mean, could these two be any cuter?! It's so fun now that they are both sitting up and interacting more...it will only get better, I'm sure! 

Playing with Ali's Christmas toys. Please excuse Conlee's bruised face...she had a run-in with the grocery cart yesterday afternoon!
 
Sweet Christmas Angel! Look at those baby blues!

Conlee is still happy, despite her almost black eye and bruised forehead! Oh well!
 
I loved that they were able to sit up at least for a bit to "open" their presents...naturally the ribbons and paper were the biggest hits!



Conlee loved her cute cupcake ornament! Thanks, Mia!

Mia with her plate...so crazy to think one day they'll be hosting showers for each other and using their china and crystal just like their mommies do! 

1 comment:

The Frazier Family said...

Those two are just the cutest!!! I just love the looks on their faces!! Give a kiss to both a them for me!